Why join Orange County Multimedia Association? Glad you asked!
Join OCMMA online and pay with PayPal.
- Network with fellow members at up to 4 meetings per month.
- Have your work/capabilities/industry be promoted by OCMMA.
- Have your personal or business banner ad posted on the OCMMA web site.
- Share job/project opportunities.
- Help each other when needed.
- Find additional resources to satisfy your client's needs.
Be in the know:
- Be exposed to the full gamut of what's happening in our dynamic business:
- Web design/programming/commerce.
- Interactive Game, training and marketing program authoring.
- 2D & 3D animation.
- Video/music/audio production and effects.
- Graphic design & production for print media
- Raising capital, project management, business planning.
- Learn of coming industry trends before they impact you.
- Stay out in front of the New Media technology wave.
- Learn tips and tricks related to your specialty.
- Stay up to date with the latest software advances.
- Get acquainted with other players in the business.
- Hang out with creative people who love to do what they do.
- Enjoy entertaining programs each month.
- Win valuable prizes raffled at each OCMMA meeting!
- Be wowed by annual special programs.
The mission of the Orange County MultiMedia Association is to serve the region's media arts creative designers, content producers, industry managers, and entrepreneurs by:
- Promoting members' products, services and capabilities.
- Linking companies, customers, enterprise partners, and application specialists
- developing strong alliances between the business, education, government, and interactive communities.
- Educating about the media arts and its evolving tools, technology, resources and market dynamics.
- Advocating the central role of digital convergence awareness in the emerging knowledge economy.
OCMMA Annual Membership is $125. This continues to be a valuable savings.
Here’s a breakdown showing your savings if you have an annual membership vs.paying at the door:
Annual Dues vs. Paying At The Door
|General/Creative Suite (general mtg. is $15 per meeting)
|One Special Interest Meeting ($10 per meeting)
|Totals: Annual Membership: $125
We are pleased with the advances OCMMA has made and are passing along the benefits to our members. We now sponsor 4 groups which meet each month. Each of them is a separate Adobe User Group. They are:
- OC Flash Interactive
- Web Video Crossroads
- Creative Suite Orange County / General Meeting
- DV/Adobe After Effects Abuser Group
What this means to you:
- Twice a year for each group, we will raffle off an Adobe software bundle of the winner’s choice (one software or software bundle not to exceed $2100 in retail value). This means you have 8 chances per year to win!
- Because of the ongoing advances in multimedia technology, having Adobe User Group status gives us an inside track on current and future trends, giving our members a better idea of where to put their time, energy, and money for a more rapid return on investment.
Of course you will still have all the benefits you have come to appreciate about OCMMA such as:
- Being connected with multimedia professionals for collaboration, networking and problem solving.
- Being in the know by attending a wide range of multimedia meetings, and getting the answers to your questions, saving precious research time.
- Having fun by hanging out with creative individuals and attending some of our social events.
Last Updated on Thursday, 04 October 2012 16:05